This is not at all the kind of thing that I would normally blog about but… because it was pretty good and involves using just two ingredients, I was shown how to make this by a family member, I thought I would share it with you.
It is literally two ingredients. Eggs and Nutella. Here’s how to make it.
4 Large Eggs
250g of Nutella
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C (160°C fan).
2. Crack 4 eggs into a mixing bowl and beat on high speed with something like a hand mixer until they triple in volume. It does take some time but it is important apparently.
3. Spoon Nutella into a microwavable bowl and heat for around 30 seconds to soften.
4. Pour a third of the egg mixture into the bowl and mix until it has combined. Gradually add the rest of the egg mixture, stirring to ensure it has all been combined.
5. Spoon mixture into a baking paper lined 20cm round cake pan and bake for 25-30 minutes or until you can poke it with a knife and it come out clean.
6. Place onto a cooling rack and allow to cool before serving.
Although this is not the best dessert you have ever tasted… it is pretty good! In fact it tastes great. The texture is more similar to a light fudge cake or brownie than a regular cake though. If you are ever pressed for time or short on ingredients to make a dessert then I seriously suggest that you try this. Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream and some fruit etc and nobody would suspect it contained only two ingredients.
Let me know if you try it. Would be interested to see if you think it works 🙂
Please follow the blogs Twitter feed @MunchandTattle
Written by Tomos Newland-Jones @MrNewland66